Recreation is a great way to experience Cleveland's waterfront via Lake Erie and the Cuyahoga River. Here's a list of organizations and companies that can get you out on the water.
- Rock and Dock Marina - http://rockanddock.com/
- Great Lakes Watersports - http://www.glwatersports.com/
- Cleveland Dragon Boat Association - http://www.cledba.org/
- Cleveland Rowing Foundation - http://www.clevelandrows.org/
- Western Reserve Rowing Association - http://www.westernreserverowing.com/
- The Foundry - http://www.clevelandfoundry.org/
- 41 North Kayak Adventures - http://kayak41north.com/
- Nalu SUP & Surf - http://www.nalusup.com/
- SUP Cleveland - http://www.supcleveland.com/
- NatureVation - http://www.naturevation.com/
- Cleveland Metroparks - http://www.clevelandmetroparks.com/OR
- Edgewater Yacht Club - http://www.eycweb.com/
- The Cleveland Yachting Club - https://www.cycrr.org/
- Burning River Adventures (Cuyahoga Falls) - http://www.paddletheriver.com/
The Ohio Department of Natural Resources lists 31 access sites along the 85 mile long Cuyahoga River. Here's their list: LINK.